Thursday, April 3, 2008

Double-date with friends

One of the good things about being me is that I have nice friends.

My friend Jamie and Dustin, her boyfriend (who I feel I can also call a friend), invited me out to eat the other night. Jamie suggested Fazoli's because it had soft food. (I am still recuperating.) Because Dustin was eating with us, I invited Flat Jason. It was a nice double-date...up to the point a bird tried to attack my flat husband! We were sitting in a booth on the west side of the restaurant when a bird smacked into the window right next to FJ's head. It didn't bother him much, but it scared Jamie and me to death.
Good news, though. The bird appeared to pull it together enough to fly a short distance away, presumably to rest and rub his throbbing head with his wing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thinking about that crazy bird makes me laugh...

Erin said...

Haha, Manda. That's hilarious.