Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Mall on Sunday

Flat Jason and I went to the mall on Sunday after church. We sat in the cafe at Barnes and Noble and read a couple of magazines. We tried a different flavor of coffee. It wasn't too bad, but I couldn't order it again. I don't remember its name. Bummer. We visited with two Columbia Missourian reporters that we met in the park on Saturday. They like the idea of Flat Jason standing in for real Jason and are doing a project about us. I hope to see the finished project when all is said and done. Maybe we could even post it on here. While we were at the mall, we stopped in at Kay's and had my ring inspected. Sometimes Sam is there. He sold us our rings. Sam is in the military and can keep Jason busy while I look at jewelry. I wanted him to meet Flat Jason, but I learned that Sam is deployed to Iraq. Double bummer.

No comments: