Sunday, August 3, 2008

More bowling!

Wa-hoo! Flat Jason and I hit the bowling alley with A.J. on Thursday. I sat FJ on a chair at our table, and he proceeded to freak out as many of the members of the party bowling a few lanes away as he could. Good times.

A.J. and I bowled a couple games, and he won both times. Sigh. Am I never going to be a good bowler? I'm trying not to get too down since I haven't been bowling too many times in recent history, and really...how many people are good at bowling? Don't answer that.

I alternated between the 10-pound ball and the 12-pound ball. Apparently, bowling with a heavier ball is supposed to be a good thing. I'm not sure that I could tell a difference, aside from throwing slower. Shrug. My high score of the night: 81.

Maybe my own shoes will do the trick...

No comments: