Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello, Wendy! or Meatatarians Unite!

Flat Jason and I had planned to go to the Muny to see Fiddler on the Roof, but we didn't make it. It was very hot and I had to pack to get ready for the Missouri State Fair. To make it up to him, we stopped by the new Wendy's near our place.

Wendy was standing outside waving to passersby, so we posed for a picture. And inside we talked to a nice manager about his family in the military.

We ordered a Baconator because I wanted to try it and we got a frosty because Jamie said we had to try one. The frosty was good, but I'm glad we got a little one because the Baconator was HUGE! And I found this:

I am a true MEATATARIAN because...
I feel bacon should be its own food group.
I eat, sleep, and breathe beef and bacon.
I have ketchup running through my veins.
I will only recognize cheese if it is on a hamburger.
I know the secret to true happiness is hickory smoked bacon.
I believe the Baconator is the true 8th Wonder of the World.

No comments: