Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Dark Knight!

Finally! I can now say that I have seen the new Batman movie.

After work on Friday, Flat Jason and I joined Jeremy at Hollywood Theatres for the 6:30 showing. Suprisingly, and happily, no one had a problem with Flat Jason seeing the movie. I loved it, and I think when Real Jason gets to see the movie, he will like it as well. Until then, he can play with the small Batman toy that I plan to send in his next care package. (I rescued from the bottom of my Cheerios cereal box.)

After the movie, we all went to eat a late dinner at Chili's, which was on the way home. At home, I was still too wired from the movie to go to bed; it was crazy-intense. Flat Jason and I decided to stay up until midnight to catch a replaying of the new Psych that we missed to go to the movie. We made it through House, but we never got to Psych. I guess we weren't as excited as we thought. When I woke up, Psych was half over, so I just shut the TV off and headed to bed.

No comments: