Friday, September 12, 2008

Flat Jason stays home

It's been rainy lately, and Flat Jason has been taking it easy. He stayed at home on Thursday when I went to an ag journalism reunion at MU. This year is the J-school's centennial and there were tons of events last week. So, of course ag j needed an event, too. It was fun seeing everyone again, and I got sent home with the balloons!

On Friday, I went to Forum Boulevard Christian Church's craft night. FJ stayed home because it was a girls only thing. I met up with Erin R. and Mandi. I ended up helping Erin with a present she was working on, and I crocheted a couple of ornaments myself. It was fun to just hang out and chat. Erin thought we should do it every Friday, but as it turns out, she can't do it next Friday.

On Saturday, after work, I met Lauren in Jefferson City. The goal of the evening was to see The Marquette Weekend play. Boy, we had no idea how tough that was going to be. Long story short, we bought t-shirts, braved pouring rain and flood conditions and endured three and a half hours of nonsense before the guys went on. BUT, when they went on, it was all worth it...wasn't it, Lauren?

No comments: