Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Boys from Oklahoma rocked my face off!

Much thanks to my sister for telling me Cross Canadian Ragweed was playing at 9th Street Summerfest. I didn't hear any advertising for it, and I would have missed it for sure had she not have insisted on me getting her a shirt, which I'm wearing in the photo. Love you, Lauren!

Anyway, I decided that Flat Jason would probably enjoy the show, and we invited Mandi H. to come with us. Luckily, she was game for a Wednesday night adventure. We saw a few people we knew and met some we didn't. The band was rockin' so we didn't talk much.




We caught the guys after the show as they headed back to their bus. Thanks to the guys for posing in a photo and for supporting our troops! We even got home in time to catch Mandi's Jason online in Afghanistan. Both our Jasons will be sad they missed it. What a night!

1 comment:

StepMommy said...

Hi Amanda, It's Anna, The Candle Lady, from the 4-H benefit. This is a wonderful site. I love your Flat Jason. What a great idea. Is your husband able to keep up with your blog where he's at. If it's okay, I have a Tom Robbins online Book Club that I would love to share your blog with.
Anna