Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Bowl, super fun

Flat Jason's presence was requested at MU Extension 4-H State Teen Conference by some of the State 4-H Council members, but he didn't really mind. He got to meet Miss Missouri Lacey Fitzgerald. She didn't seem to mind either. Ha.

Later, we were invited over to the Costas for a Super Bowl party. Diana, Flat Jason and I had chips and salsa while we watched, umm...mostly talked through, the first half of the game. We also switched over to Puppy Bowl a few times. I was excited that the kitty halftime started several minutes before The Boss took the stage at the real halftime.

Jason C. grilled steak when he got home from work, and Diana made green beans and potatoes. I did nothing but enjoy a wonderful meal. After the game, I got to try out their Wii. It was so much fun! Now I just need to convince Flat Jason to buy me one.

No comments: