Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Final post

It's hard to believe that one year has passed. When it first began, it felt as though the end would never come, but here we are. Jason and I have been married for a year, and we have weathered our first deployment.


I want to thank everyone for reading the blog and supporting us. I hope you've enjoyed the adventures of Amanda and Flat Jason. If you are interested in checking out the adventures of Amanda and Real Jason, you should click over the Stapp Family blog, StappShot.

Much love, the Stapps.

2 comments:

danajk said...

I have enjoyed your posts. I am so glad that real Jason is home to relieve Flat Jason! As a fellow army wife, I want you to know that I appreciate the sacrifces that you and Jason make. Way to go! You made it!

Steve+Megan said...

Great job on this blog. It was such a good idea and it's going to be awesome to look back on and remember this time. We'll be keeping up with you on your newly-minted family blog!

Congratulations!